Morten Bjerg Gregersen
I am Morten, an app developer, with focus on quality through automation. I've worked on numerous apps for iOS and macOS for over 12 years, all of varying complexity and size.
I love making apps for Apple's platforms (iOS and macOS), so I spend most of my time in Xcode on Mac. I've developed multiple apps with UIKit and Swift/Objective-C since 2010 and have lately taken on SwiftUI for newer projects. I've worked on UIKit-based apps used by hundreds of thousands of users.
CoolYellowOwl (self-employed) • 2010 - Present
- Developed the first version of an iPhone app for a mall engagement platform, now used in multiple European countries.
- Shipped multiple open-source Swift libraries on GitHub.
- Developed an iPad app for children with Christian stories, puzzles, memory games, and painting activities.
Senior Frontend Software Developer
Bankdata • 2018 - 2022
- Set up an entire deployment pipeline for our mobile banking app for iOS and Android.
- Paid off much of the technical debt by splitting up the codebase and ensuring separation of concerns.
- Developed internal tools for distributing test versions and managing releases.
Senior iOS Developer
Bankdata • 2014 - 2018
- Helped develop and architect features in an iOS mobile banking app.
- Created automated testing set up for our mobile banking app for iOS and Android, which tested features and the UI.
- Spoke at a big Danish testing conference, TestExpo, where I presented the steps we had taken to make the QA process easier.
Miracle Mobile (prev. Huge Lawn) • 2011 - 2014
- Developed an app for programming guitar pedals with the iPhone speaker.
- Created an app for a vacation resort with iBeacon-enabled hikes.
- Collaborated with other developers as a part of our customers' developer teams.
Academy Profession (AP) Degree in Computer Science
University College of Northern Denmark • 2009 - 2011